CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Monday, March 1, 2010

Mega Man X on Feb. 27th and 28th

I couldn’t get back to Mega Man X until a whole three days passed (uh, yeah, that how much we love the game).  My sis and I are so eager to get back to this game; it’s one of our most favorite things to look forward to.  The music from the levels in the game would be playing over and over in our heads and one of us would say “The song from [this level] is stuck in my head right now,” and the other one of us would say, “Me too!” or “The one from [this part] is stuck in MY head.”

     Well for the short version of these last two playing sessions with Mega Man X, I beat the Storm Eagle, my sister beat the Chill Penguin, and then I defeated the Fire Mammoth. Acquiring those new weapons really helps.  Currently I left off at the level where X has to go underwater most of the time.  It is one of the longest levels so far.  The boss would be Launch Octopus, and he’s a meanie.  The bosses are annoyingly frustrating because touching them would mean a guarantee of NOT winning the battle.  Dashing to the other side while it jumps is the best way for X to avoid touching Launch Octopus at all, and the Storm Tornado weapon seems to work the best against it.  The Storm Tornado destroys most of the little torpedoes the octopus shoots at X and might even hit the boss if I time the attack right.  But so far I’ve only been unsuccessful.  At least I have a bit of a strategy.
I wonder if we have to try another level first, then go back to that underwater one.  I believe the Armor Armadillo is extremely difficult, having come across this boss in one batch of lives.  That level might be last.

My sis and I take turns playing this game.  If one of us has trouble getting through a level, she takes a break and the other sister takes over and gives it a try.

No comments: