CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dissidia on March 17

I returned to Dissidia Final Fantasy on a non-Bonus Day again. Darn. I played plenty of Cloud this time though.

I started with quick battles, Kuja versus Sephiroth, and then Kuja versus Cecil. Then I played Cloud versus Sephiroth (that sounds wayyy too familiar… :3  ) for a couple of battles. I am getting the hang of saving the battles. I even recorded one when Kuja lost (and I was Kuja) and I want to see why Kuja lost, other than the fact that I still need to know when to unleash his attacks. I watched the battles with Kuja and Cloud up closer when I push on the analog “stick”. For a moment I thought I saw Kuja’s buncheeks o.0... O,O... 0.o

I dunno when I'm going to edit the saved battles.  Maybe I can try one next time on a battle I lose, so I don't mess up on editing a battle I really liked (aka I won).  Next I tried Cloud again in Arcade Mode. I forgot who the first two opponents were, but the next three were Terra, Garland, and Kuja. Terra’s a toughie.

I leveled up three characters in this session: Kuja is now level 2, Cloud is up to 16, and Zidane (I saved a battle with HIM too :3 ) is now level 23.

No comments: