CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dissidia on March 8th

This will just be a  brief update on my progress in Dissidia Final Fantasy.
I finished Zidane's Destiny Odyssey, in which he said his cheesy "Easy peasy" line again 3 times.   It was so cool to watch the action scene right before Zidane fights Kuja in DO IX-5.  Yayyy, go Zidane!!  So after that, I unlocked the Museum.....enjoyed the Character bios and 3D views...
  • In the Quick Battles I fought as Firion against Sephroth, then it was versus Squall.
  • I leveled up Cloud from 14 to 15.
  • I recorded a battle, Cloud vs Sephiroth.
  • I bought equipment and accessories for Firion, Cloud, and Zidane.
  • Unlocked Encounter Voices for Cloud and Zidane, I think Firion too.
  • Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud Cloud.  I say Cloud too darn much.
I might start a new DO next time.  Maybe Cloud.   Oops, did it again...

This would have been an avatar I'd use for
The LifeStream Forums, but then I changed my
mind and when I went with TheSkyIsMine,
I made the sky face.  Well, maybe I'll alternate...

No comments: