CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Monday, March 22, 2010

Mega Man X2 on March 20

Okay, so MMX needs a little longer of a break.  If I am not wrong, I may need to find a fourth Sub-Tank and/or a fourth piece of armor for X if he is gonna survive the fight with Sigma.  One of those pieces could be around somewhere…

As for MMX 2, I watched my sister play it again.  She defeated the Crystal Snail, and then after she struggled with a few more stages, I took over and was able to find a health capacity item in the level with Wire Sponge.  Unfortunately, that level proved difficult at the time. So I moved on to the water level, the one with Bubble Crab.  (I suck right now, I didn’t have my recorder or note pad with me because it threw me off when my sister got to the game first.  When I remember I’ll make an edit to this post.)  Anyway, I was able to defeat Bubble Crab only because I found the health capacity item.  If I didn’t have that, the battle would be impossible to win, and being careful sometimes isn’t enough.

This game is harder than the first one.  It could also be quite difficult now because X doesn’t have all of the weapons and Sub-Tanks.  I know it will get easier as he gains more stuff.  And poor Zero, he’ll be out of the picture pretty much.  Next boss to go for is either Alligator Wheel or Morpho Moth.

No comments: