CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dream of a big confusion…?

Before I woke up Monday morning, I dreamed that I was in an anime convention’s dealer’s hall (merchandise and stuff) and I finally gathered the balls to buy a Cloud plushie.  I wanted a Cloud one and Ed Elric from Full Metal Alchemist.  Then for some reason after I bought the Cloud plushie, it turned into a Squall, and then a little later a Zidane pluhsie (almost didn’t recognize him).  Maybe it’s a reminder for me to GET BACK TO DISSIDIA!!!!!!  And finish Zidane’s Destiny Odyssey.



Yayy, I got a Cloud doll!  Squeezie time...!
Oops...the dealer gave me a Squall doll instead?  I don't want
Squall, I wanted a Cloud...
Ooooo, a Zidane plushie!  I can do with that :)...

Aww, it was only a dream  >.<

No comments: