CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Thursday, March 25, 2010

DISSIDIA on March 23

Yayyy, I played Dissidia Final Fantasy on a Bonus Day!!! I started Cloud’s Destiny Odyssey VII.  It was time for Cloud to level up some more anyway, and the best day to do it is on a bonus day.  More Gil, more PP, more AP and more, uh…yes, more Experience Points definitely!!

The first battle I did in DO VII-3 was against the Ephemeral Phantom, so it was Cloud versus Jecht, DP +1: Win the battle.  Hur-yayyy!  Easy, cuz Cloud was close to level 20 and the fake Jecht was level 13.  I left off at DO VII-4.  I did a few battles and then halted level progression.

Firion is  now level 11, Onion Knight is level 4, Cloud is level 21 (from 16) because of his DO during Bonus Day. I enjoyed watching Cloud talk to Firion, Tidus and Cecil about the reason to fight.  Nyaww. It’s like, Wow, they are all having a conversation with each other (I should do a blog post specifically about this conversation... a mini essay, maybe).  I cannot hear Cloud having any other English voice other than Steve Burton.  And then the Cloud versus Firion battle was easy for me, only because I leveled up Cloud plenty before even starting his DO.  I like their conversations about the reason to fight, and I like how Cloud responds with a blink every other time, and then speaks.  So quiet and shy ^,^

"Uh...unhh...I dunno...I just..."
Best Cloud line ever!!!  o,0

 
I started playing as Jecht, Tidus'  overly-masculine daddy.  I’m more comfortable playing as Jecht than playing as Tidus…I don't have to be nice to Tidus all the time, why should I?  He's annoyingly cheerful and creating an imbalance in the mopey mood everyone else has...except for Zidane and Bartz, cuz their cheerfulness is adorable.  Tidus' cheerfulness is, um...exaggerated?  So as Jecht I say,  “Wipe that smile off yer dam face, son!”  Kicked his sunny ass twice in a row as Jecht. Yeyah!  Then later I gave the Onion Knight equipment, and gave Kuja some leather armor.  No sword for Kuja though, since she he doesn’t fight with swords.

Cloud said some new victory lines as I played his Destiny Odyssey:

“Can’t smile about this one.”

“I won’t sleep well tonight.”

“Man, I need a shower…” (Actually, he didn’t say this one, but I want him to.)

He also said for a new encounter voice, “Guess I have to…”

Anyone wonder why Sephiroth can be shirtless, but Cloud can’t? [sings the chorus to John Mayer’s “Your Body is a Wonderland…”]

No comments: