CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Monday, March 8, 2010

I Joined The Lifestream Forums!!!!

Some of you might know already, about The Lifestream.net.  I am a Final Fantasy VII fan after all, so why not?  I want to talk to other fans about the original video game, the movie sequel, and Dirge of Cerberus, and Crisis Core, and Dissidia Final Fantasy. Hopefully FFVII: Advent Children Complete.  I want to see how the hell Cloud gets his face cut.  And who doesn’t want to see and extended fight between Cloud and Sephiroth?

In the new forums I am TheSkyIsMine.  Clouds are in the sky.  And Caelum--Noctis’s last name--means sky.  So yeah.  Nyaww.  Cloud and Caelum.

My avatar.

So now I am in two video game fandom forums: The NiGHTS Community Forums and The Lifestream Forums. After discovering Mega Man X9.com though, I even considered joining their forums but, as it happens, I only just got into the MMX series, so I don’t want to risk major spoilage (is that a word?) in terms of the MMX story.

I should visit the NiGHTS forums again.  It’s been a while since I logged in.  Last time I did was around when I found out there that NiGHTS was added in Sonic and SEGA Allstar Racing as Flagman, or Flag-Babe, so that was…early January?  Man…

No comments: