CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cyborg Haven Update

The following item has been added to my list of Video Games I Have Played:
  • Street Fighter II ?? (arcade)
     I was still in elementary school when I played this game in the Family Fun Arcade near the Lassen/Devonshire streets.  I usually played in Street Fighter II as Chun-Li (because she was a girl and I was a girl, for some reason) but occasionally I played as Ryu or a few of the other characters.  I enjoyed using Chun-Li's super fast kick attack (what ever it was called...I forgot).
     I should count arcade games into this list.  I haven't lately.  But yes, I am not totally new to Street Fighter.  I experience it as a kid, but it wouldn't be something I'd get back into at present.
     Now I'm getting into the Mega Man X series.  <.<......>.>.....  :3 

No comments: