CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Saturday, March 6, 2010

RETURN TO CRISIS CORE: FFVII on March 5


Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!


So I finally returned to Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, and let me tell you guys, it was well over a month since I last put this game in my PSP.  I checked the previous file and it indicated 1-30-10 was the last time I played it.  Well, it’s about time.

(SPOILERS Probably...)  I really like how Zack is handling Cloud. He could probably put him over his shoulder and carry him, but he helps him walk.  Buddy bonding…Nyaaww, how nice.  They are still trying to get out of Nibelhiem.  Once they reach the area in Nibelhiem where there are houses, a group of soldiers try to stop Zack, and Zack has to fight them.  One of them tries to take Cloud away.  I can’t get to him until I take out all the other soldiers. Poor Cloud, they’re just dragging him like he’s some bag of….something.  Another soldier tries to take Cloud, then another…

After all that fighting, they “regroup” back to the Shinra Manor.  They go to the bedroom and that is where they rest for the night, and also that is where Zack gives Cloud his change of clothes. O.0…Nuff said about that :3 Then Zack decided he should go to Midgar cuz he remembers about Aeris’ tiny wishes. He asks Cloud, “You wanna come with me?”  Uh, as if Cloud has any SAY in the matter, Zack, jeez!   He can’t move or say worth a sh** while he’s poisoned with Mako.

There was different music playing in the background while Zack was fighting the soliers earlier.  As they are leaving Nibelhiem, there is yet again different music playing, unlike the other songs that played in any of the areas.  It could be because it’s an area that Zack never went to before.  Okay, that makes sense.  So then Zack comes across these patrol machines that he has to use sniper rifles to destroy.  I think, “Oh no, I am usually not good at these things…I mean, I was below par in Dirge of Cerberus for any missions that needed sniping.”  I think I had about 7 FLED points total, so I couldn’t use those to upgrade the sniper rifle. But I definitely did very well in the enemies that appear on Zack’s field.  Those helped me upgrade the rifle to Attack Power LV4, Steady Aim LV 3, Wide Area LV 3 and a Smart Bomb.

Roughly an hour after I started playing the game, I found a save point.  I knew one was coming because I looked at the map for the area and saw the symbol for it, and I’m like, “Okay, that is where I am going to stop for the session.”  There is an ocean view and the full moon at night.  How romantic, isn’t it?  Anyway, I have a feeling that the next time I get to Crisis Core I am going to finish it.  Friday was not a good day to do it.  I’d be returning to Mega Man X later that day.  At least I moved on a little further into the story of Crisis Core, and that’s what I wanted to do.

No comments: