CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My playing plan for the next few days

Okay so here's the plan.  I said over and over again that I have to return to Crisis Core: Vinal Vantasy VII Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII very soon.  I will do that this week.  However, Tuesday is also my Bonus Day for Dissidia Final Fantasy.  I don't have to play Dissidia on every Bonus Day, although that would be very nice.  My sis and I are very eager to return to Mega Man X again, so...
     NOW here's the plan.  I'd like to play Mega Man X with my sister today.  I hope to have some time in between.  At least two hours.  Yeah.  Then, on Wednesday evening, I'd like to return to Crisis Core.  I did say I wanted Crisis Core to be the next game I get to on the PSP, so that is what it will be.

     Last time in Crisis Core I left off with Zack and Cloud (nyaw) escaping the Shinra Lab and right now they are at the bottom floor of the Shinra Manor.  That is where the save point is.  I had to stop there because of my PSP's low battery power.  Ugh, I might have to play a couple of side missions to refresh my memory on the controls for CC:VVVII  CC:FFVII.  Godd----t, I made that "f-to-v mistake" again =P

No comments: