CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Monday, March 1, 2010

Trying Mega Man X8 and Mega Man X Command Mission

I tried out Mega Man X8 and Mega Man X Command Mission to see if those used games worked.  They both work beautifully.  In the cinematic intro scene for Mega Man X8, X’s face reminds me of the main character Takeru from the sci-fi anime Freedom.  I didn't get too far in the first level, and I used both "retry chips"; I'll start again from the very beginning, I don't mind.  The game play is fun and I enjoy using Axl’s hovering ability when shooting enemies that are in mid-air.  Aww, Axl is helping X out, how sweet.

     But X belongs to Zero…:3

I looooooove the music from Mega Man X Command Mission.  I waned to dance to it at a few points. And it’s an RPG genre game, so…yuh know…RANDOM BATTLES. [Dead pan] NOOOOOOO.  But I deal with it.  I want to know what happens in the story anyway, and plus, the random battles are extra opportunities to level up and get, uh… “zenny” (that’s money, I guess).  It took me a while to realize that the blue, green and yellow crystal-like things were containers with items in them.  I didn’t know a dash could open them up until I was near done with the first mission, or something.

At the end of every battle, X says, “[Sigh] I did it!!” and punches the air with his…cannon arm thing.  This is cute now, but I might get sick of it later and hope he starts saying something different from “I did it!”  I'll try to remember to use my voice recorder again.

Reminder:  I must charge my PSP’s battery.  Must play Crisis Core: FFVII but I’m enjoying playing tooooo much Mega Man X….

No comments: