CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Monday, March 15, 2010

Mega Man X on Tuesday March 9th continued…


This post is late due to a back-log.  Sorry for the delay.

With three Sub-Tanks, new body armor and a slightly-increased health capacity, we thought X was ready to take on the final bosses.
     By the way, now I know that the Bobafett Guy is actually called “Vile”.  So, after X defeated Vile, there was some more level left to go before a rendezvous with a boss I thought was defeated, Boomer Kuwanger.  That meant the other bosses might make a comeback as well. Fortunately I used the dash a lot in the battle with Boomer and though I had to use a tank, refilling it wasn’t going to be a problem.

     I had no idea what order the bosses were going to appear in, but X had all the weapons, and three tanks instead of the one.  After that battle, there are some enemies to destroy, and many of them return, which is great because every battle should be started with three full tanks, full energy and full weapons energy.  Often though, replenishing the tanks can be time-consuming if the enemies don’t give you what you need right away.

     I don’t know if I want to say the order of all the bosses that appeared in the game again, in case anyone who wants to discover or rediscover the game again wants to find out for themselves. I can say this, though; after Boomer Kuwanger, the other bosses that return are much easier.  Um, except for the Sting Chameleon, so I had to let my sister fight against him again.  She does it so well. I pretty much played the rest of the game, and I felt bad for sort of “hogging it,” so I’ll let my sister do the honors of starting Mega Man X2.

Tuesday I did reach Sigma again. By that time, my thumb was tired and I was getting hungry.  I figured I’d have to use a tank per battle, right?  And it was a very windy night.  I said, “The wind had better NOT blow the power out, or I will be VERY MAD!!”

To be continued…

No comments: