CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Friday, April 30, 2010

My Opinion on Maverick Hunter X


 
On April 16th I played Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X. In a nutshell, I defeated three bosses: Chill Penguin, Spark Mandrill, and Armored Armadillo. For the details of my experience with the game, read on.

     I enjoyed the trailer to the anime movie The Day of Sigma. I really want to see it. In fact, it’s available on You Tube. But I’m not gonna see it on You Tube, you know why? Because it is meant as a reward for clearing the main X game once through. Right now I can just enjoy the trailer included in the PSP game. Zero and X are buddy-pals.  :3    
    I like X’s voice. Zero’s voice is not bad here, either. The least favorite of the voice acting is Sting Chameleon’s annoying taunt attitude, with the “nyaa nyaah!” I am lightly disappointed that the Mega-Heads that are the extra life items are now just symbolized as X’s helmet. So no more angry Mega Man face. Nyaww.  The music remixes are cool! I forgot which one was my favorite; I think the level with Chill Penguin. And the opening stage, so cool!

No comments: