CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Sunday, April 11, 2010

NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams on HDTV!!!


Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!
     The Nintendo Wii was absolutely made for newer TV sets. How could I have allowed myself to miss out on the glory that is NiGHTS: JoD on a flat-screen HDTV?!!! (Well the older TV set worked just fine so it wasn’t necessary to make the switch to HD until recently. We weren’t so eager to upgrade earlier.) I tried out the NiGHTS game on the new TV Thursday night. The intro movie for this game is a woooork ooooof aaaaaart!! NiGHTS is so beautiful!!! And I tried the game play on the new TV set and the graphics are much improved! It was the Aqua Garden Chase Stage because it was the easiest, and it was after 2 in the morning so I didn't want to do a difficult stage right before bed.  I was impressed.  It’s gonna be fun getting back to NiGHTS: JoD again.
     But currently I am Mega Man X crazy.

No comments: