CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Monday, April 5, 2010

Upgrade Planned for Cyborg Haven

I realize that this is a video game blog, and it is mostly words.  I’d have a picture here and there, but that’s all for the visuals.

I recently learned while playing Dissidia that after editing the saved battles, I can convert them to movie files. I had a really good battle of Cloud versus Sephiroth in Destiny Odyssey VII-5.  It was long, but it turned out really well for me, and I had to save it.  I wondered if I can share that with my readers.

So what I’m going to do is, I will do a test battle that I can edit and convert into a movie file before I do it on the actual battles I want to share.  I have a USB cable for the PSP that I can plug into my computer, so I should use it, for that purpose.  I already have my DreamPod (my purple iPod Nano) for music, so I don’t wanna put music in my portable unit.  But I’d really like to transfer that saved Dissidia battle to my computer so I can share it in my blog!

That means I’ll have to change Cyborg Haven’s template. Probably one that allows for video media.

It might take weeks to get this done.  My own Dissidia battles may be the only video game from which I share visual/audio files.  I don’t know quite how to do it with other games or systems.  I just got so excited when I realized it might be possible to share my game play videos of Dissidia on Cyborg Haven. I still want to keep it on Blogger.  It will take time and lot’s of practice, but I want it to be really good.

EDIT 4/6: It's not as simple as I thought it would be.  It will take a lot of time to look into what I would have to do.  I can convert the battles into movie files, that's correct.  But could I put them into my PC?  I dunno anymore.  :'(

No comments: