CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Sunday, April 4, 2010

The first time I heard Lee Brotherton...

I've never played Sonic the Hedgehog for PS3.  I probably won't, in the future unfortunately.
     But last summer I heard a song that came from this game.  The song was used in a tribute to NiGHTS on YouTube.  The song is "Dreams of an Absolution" sung by Lee Brotherton (aka Bentley Jones).
     This was before I knew there was a NiGHTSintoDreams.com, with a community of NiGHTS fans participating in the site's forums.  So when I watched this NiGHTS tribute, I fell in love with the song, even though it was the theme song for Silver the Hedgehog :3
     I found some more of his songs on iTunes.  Now I have three versions of Bentley Jones' song "So Much More" in my purple iPod Nano, and another song, "Alpha Dog," which I am absolutely crazy about.  If it wasn't for this NiGHTS tribute video, I would have missed out on such a cool bunch of songs. 
      I dunno when I'll be able to get "Dreams of an Absolution," but I dream of that day...




Here's also a link to the YouTube channel of the person who put this video together: http://www.youtube.com/user/StarChaserGal#p/u

No comments: