CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Return to Mega Man X… my EPIC FAIL

I tried. I really tried.
     It’s been over two weeks since I played the first Mega Man X. I wanted to make another attempt to finish the game and beat the second Sigma battle once and for all. Unfortunately, when I though it would take about an hour and a half to get to that point, I was stuck in the same place for two hours.
Too late, I realized I was out of practice. That spider sub-boss after Boomer Kuwanger is now a pain in the butt. I thought I remembered how to defeat it, because I’ve done it before, but I lost all five of my extra lives.
Godd----t.
     Now I know what to do. Jeez. But it wasn’t only because my sis was playing MMX2 for the past two weeks. My parents wanted to upgrade to HDTV, so they got a 42” Samsung flat-screen, and the delivery guys cancelled the delivery twice, so I was without a connected PS2 for a while. And I wanted to get to MMX last weekend. That explains it, I guess.

This is why I am glad I ordered Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X after all. Yeah, I’d have to play the game all over again, and it will be different from the original version I am playing on the PS2 collection. And there's gonna be anime scenes!!!! But at least I won’t have to wait until the TV is available to use. In fact, only one video game console at a time can be connected to this new TV set, and the VCR/DVD machine has to be disconnected from the TV set if I want to play a game. It’s sort of a drag. But oh well.

No comments: