CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Unreadable Comments

There is a reason why I moderate comments for Cyborg Haven.
     I have received several comments that I cannot read because they are not in English, or rather they don’t contain any of the 26 letters in the English alphabet. They are just squares. Furthermore, they contain at least 35 links (shown as a group of periods) to dangerous websites that can be harmful to the computer when accessed.

I would have published one of those comments, because part of it was readable and it was a nice commment.  What stopped me was the group of unknown links.

I do NOT want to put my readers and their computers in harm's way.  I care about my readers’ safety, as well as my own. So here is my message to the two identities that are sending me these un-readable comments (and you know who you are): If you can read my blog, why don’t you respond in the same language as my blog?  So please, and kindly, if you want to respond to a post then do so in English.   And please please PLEASE refrain from including those links to dangerous websites and videos.  Otherwise, I WILL REJECT THEM.  I’m sorry but that is how it has to be.

Thank you for understanding.

No comments: