CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Saturday, May 1, 2010

My progress on MM MHX so far… @,@

Okay, in a nutshell during the past week and a half…I beat all the eight bosses without any of the four parts of armor whatsoever. But the bad news is, I need those four armor parts to move forward with confidence and I have NO IDEA where to find any of them.

I’m guessing that the first power-up part I have to find is the leg armor, because that is what would give X the dash move. In the original Mega Man X, the capsule for the leg armor was found in the Chill Penguin stage. Well the dash move can help X do a long-distance jump, which he may need to get to the other parts, or more life-ups. The head armor will be good for getting things that are trapped in rocks. (I never got the head armor in the original game—which is why I can’t finish it.) But again, the leg armor is what I want to find first.

I thought it would be impossible to defeat Storm Eagle without the dash, but I found out that all I had to do was jump over the wind tunnel repeatedly (and hope that Storm Eagle will stop before X falls to his death). Storm Eagle was the second-to-last boss I defeated. The boss I saved for last was Sting Chameleon because he’s a pain in the ass.

So I’m playing the Bosspider stage and I’m waiting for Vile to come in and Zero to save X’s butt again. But that doesn’t happen; I wait for poor Zero to give X his Z-buster. That doesn’t happen either…yet. So I am stuck with no armor. The arm armor parts are supposed to be what gives X an upgrade to his arm cannon. Godd----t. I’m mad. I know the leg armor is out somewhere. I just have to keep looking…

No comments: