CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cyborg Haven Update

The following items have been removed from my list of "Top 10 Favorite Video Game Characters":

  • #9 Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII
  • #10 Balthier, Final Fantasy XII
I made the necessary changes because I don't know much about Lightning, except that she has a sister named Serah and "Lightning" is her codename and I am attracted to her stoic face.  As for Balthier, well, I haven't been playing  Final Fantasy XII  lately, so in my person popularity list he went downward a little.  Sorry Balthier, still love ya.

Two items have been added to the said list, moving down two other items from their previous places (these are the new places of the last four items in my list):
  • #7-----X (Mega Man X series)
  • #8----- Zero (Mega Man X series)
  • #9 -----Jak (Jak and Daxter series)
  • #10---- Noctis (Final Fantasy Versus XIII)
As it is shown, X and Zero made it to my top ten fave characters and even beat Jak for that matter.  Sorry Jak, still love ya.  I missed out on the Mega Man X  series all these years and now I can experience these games, thanks to the PlayStation 2.   As I played MMX  I've grown quite fond of X and Zero, especially since they are robots androids Reploids (heh, all of the above, really).  Robots are coooooool.

 Noctis has to be in my top ten.  Because, well... he's Noctis. ^,^

No comments: