CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X

Okay, personally, I am done buying anything Mega Man related now.  I have enough.  So that’s it.  I couldn’t ignore MM: Maverick Hunter X though.  It’s a portable version of the game, redone in 3D with remixed music, and added scenes.  I read that the bosses are going to have voices, so I’m curious to know what they sound like.  (Dreading it for some reason...0.o)

I read the instruction manual already---well, some of it. Some things I’ll know when I get there, but I had to read up on the armors. So there IS a head armor part.  Huh. That means I was right and I still have to look for it in the original MMX.  And apparently there is a fourth tank after all.

Okay, now I have another plan for MMX. I am not going to finish the Sigma stages, because obviously now X is not fully prepared to face the final Sigma boss.  So next time I am going to focus solely on finding the head armor and the fourth Sub-Tank.

I will write about my first time trying MM:MHX at a later post.  I will start the game later this week.

No comments: