CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mega Man X…April 12th

The fastest way to replenish the extra Sub-Tanks is to go to the Armored Armadillo stage and blast many of those bat enemies. They almost always give out energy pills in the small and large sizes. The larger bat enemy gives out a few mega-heads too, so I always leave and then go back to blast it again and get a new mega-head.

Also, in the Spark Mandrill stage, I went to the health-cap item that I couldn’t get to before. I used the boomerang cutter weapon and I did it right so that it grabbed the item for me, and it increased X’s health capacity. Instead of going to the end of the stage, I used the Exit Unit, because I already cleared that stage.
I made another attempt to finish the game, and unfortunately it didn’t go too well. Long story short, right there. At least I remember now that Boomer Kuwanger is weakest against the Homing Torpedoes. I had an easier time defeating Sting Chameleon. I STILL think the spider sub-boss is the hardest of all these battles in the Sigma stages. It wouldn’t leave X alone. “Don’t touch me, don’t touch me!!”

Sigh. I think I really need to find that head armor. I dunno if there are any more health-cap items, but I do know there is one more armor piece that X needs to find. It just may be the ticket to beating the game. And X must avenge Zero!! Wait, he already kinda did. But again!!!!!!!!

No comments: