CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Monday, April 12, 2010

Second Upgrade…to PlayStation 3!!!

Me?  On HD?  But my face is dirty, and my pores
are gonna show!  Do you really wanna see that?
I just...

I wanted a PlayStation 3. My parents want Blu-Ray. So we compromised. The PS3 plays Blu-Ray already, since it was first released in Winter 2006.
     So now we have the right TV set for it, but for a while there seems to be a major shortage of PS3s in my neighborhood.  Sold out.   I even went to Amazon.com and bought Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete [Blu-Ray] already (OKAY, Tetsuya Nomura, you win, you’ve got my money, now don’t do another director’s cut of my favorite movie of all time or I will be vewwwy angwwy).
     I already know that the first game I am going to buy for the PS3 is Devil May Cry 4. I really enjoyed DMC3, and here I get to play newcomer Nero. As much as I wanna get Bayonetta and Final Fantasy XIII, I will wait until they cost less, cuz they were just released earlier this year (Bayonetta in early January and FFXIII in early March). DMC4 is going to be the second rated-M game I ever played, the first one being DMC3.  Now that I have the Mega Man X Collection and MMX8 and MMX: Command Mission, I am gonna have to wait a long time to get a second PS3 game.
     High Definition Cloud Strife....mmmmmmm......

No comments: