CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Should I get Maverick Hunter X?

Ehhh. I want too many things.

I just bought the Mega Man X Collection this past February, and even though I am almost done with MMX, I have been thinking about also getting Mega Man: Maverick Hunter X. Why? Because it has added anime scenes in the events of the game. I learned about that in, um, where DID I learn about that? Was it Amazon.com? I think it was.  Anyway, I am leaning towards getting it because of that and the improved graphics. And more Zero. So yay.

Besides, I think I might beat it faster than the first time through of playing MMX. I am familiar with the order of the bosses I have to defeat. Plus I can play Mega Man X on the go (in other words, if the TV with the game consoles are being used at the time I want to play, that is was the PSP is good for =P ). For me, this is the year of Mega Man X. I can’t get enough of this X series.

But when am I going to return to (heh, start) Mega Man X: Command Mission and Mega Man X8? I still have those. Well, since I certainly know it will take me and my sister almost forever to finish X1-X6, I could probably start MMX Command Mission and X8 at any time. I think MMX:Command Mission first, since it comes before X8. Although…I do like X8’s side-scrolling format…

No comments: