CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Saturday, January 2, 2010

DISSIDIA Crazyness!!!!!! 8O

I've been Dissidia crazy since X-mas.  It started when my sister game me Dissidia Final Fantasy, and then its Strategy Guide.  But it didn't stop there!  On Saturday I decided to buy the full original soundtrack on iTunes.  I couldn't wait; I love Square-Enix music and this OST was $15.99 in iTunes compared to its suggested retail price of $23.99 in physical form.  I already fell in love with the track "Over the hill" from FFIX.  Little by little I'll listen to the others.
     I have the PSP game, the strategy guide, and the music.  In a matter of days I got all I need of Dissidia goodness at this point.  Now I just need to unlock the characters...
     I know there is a Dissida Final Fantasy Trading Arts Vol. 1 with Squall, Tidus, Zidane and my favorite Cloud, but I don't need those.  It's nice to know that there are still Trading Arts action figures of some of the Final Fantasy characters I recognize.  That reminds me, I do have a list of some characters that I'd like to play in this game:  Warrior of Light, Firion, Cloud, Zidane, Kuja, Bartz.  Zidane has a tail, so yay for adorable Zidane!  And Kuja, is it pronounced KUU-yah or KUU-jah?  I've always pronounced his, her, his name as KUU-jah for some time (I didn't know about Kuja until previews for DFF) but lately it just feels right for me to say KUU-yah.
     Maybe sometime when I won't feel so guilty about buying another game I might get Final Fantasy II for the PSP.  I've been growing attached to Firion as well, probably because he looks like the angriest hero of Cosmos.  Well, Cloud is sad.  A lot of the ten heroes are frowning, except for monkey-tailed Zidane and also Tidus.  [sigh] Will I ever return to playing Final Fantasy X????  I hate hiring Bliztball players cuz I don't have enough gil to feel comfortable hiring any.  Besides, I need potions and stuff.
     So my definite favorites for DFF already are Cloud, Zidane, Kuja and Firion.  Wait, Kuja is one of the ten villains, right?  Hmm...nyaawww, poor Kuja.
     I haven't played any Final Fantasy games other than VII, X and XII at this point, so it would be fun to learn about the other Final Fantasy heroes (and villains too). 

No comments: