CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cyborg Haven Update Jan 7th: Older Games

Tuesday afternoon I was watching videos on YouTube with my sister.  Earlier that day we were reminiscing about the NES games and the SEGA Genesis games we used to rent way back when we were eight years old.   We decided to watch some playthrough videos of some of these games. They refreshed my memory of the titles of these games.  Hence, this Cyborg Haven Update #8.
The following items are added to the list of Video Games I've Played...(not necessarily finished):
  • The Simpsons: Bart vs. the World (NES)
  • The Simpsons: Bartman Meets Radioactive Man (NES)
  • Krusty's Fun House (NES)   sucked a**
  • Zoop (SEGA Genesis)  I used to own this one
  • Star Trek TNG: Echoes of the Past (SEGA Genesis)
A few sample links to these videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBJQYme9ztI   Bart vs. The World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pur4x2L98g&feature=related  Bart Meets Radioactive Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGnie-hwnGE&feature=related  Bart's Nightmare

The YouTube videos helped me remember what the title of these games were.  I would have put them in the list if I already knew.  Krusty's Fun House, well, I am almost embarrassed to put this on the list because that game was a waste of my time.  I only rented it once and didn't care for it much after that.
     There is already two other The Simpsons games on the list: Bart's Nightmare and Virtual Bart.  Between both of these games, I really enjoyed Bart's Nightmare becasue I liked the BG music that plays when Bart is walking in the neighborhood trying to find his homework.  I think I rented that game four times.
     As for the Star Trek game, I watched my dad play it and he beat it twice.  I attempted to play it to the end too, but I don't think I made it even halfway through the game.  Oh well ^.^;;
     I should do a Reminisce post on Galaxy Force II.  It's my favorite "non-Sonic" SEGA Genesis video game.  I love its background music.

No comments: