CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cyborg Haven Update

The following game titles have been added to my list of Video Games I've Played:
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES)
  • Knuckles the Echidna (Sonic 2 and S&K Lock-on)
I wasn't sure if the TMNT game had some kind of subtitle, but thanks to the January issue of Nintendo Power (issue #250, the one with 250 reasons to love Nintendo), I found out it didn't have a subtitle.  Both my sister and I played that game.  I reached the part when my last Ninja Turtle had to rescue Splinter and the other turtles from this evil Ninja Turtle, but I lost.  My sister made it past that part, but had difficulty surviving the next area.  The captured turtles never recovered after they were rescued, so their health gauge was still very low. 
As for Knuckles the Echidna, that game was easy.  I mean, come on, it's Sonic 2, a game I've mastered, starring Knuckles.  I dunno if I might be able to play either of these games again.  I certainly can't play Knuckes the Echidna in my PSP's Sega Genesis Collection or the Sonic Mega Collection Plus.  Although, for the latter, I hope that at least it's unlockable.  Or maybe it isn't.

EDIT 1/2/10:  I want to add two more games to the same list.
  • Wayne Gretzky Hockey (NES)
  • Mickey Mousecapades (spelled wrong?...NES)
My sister and I still remember the intro music from the Nintendo hockey game and she remembered that's what the game was called, Wayne Gretzky Hockey.  As for the Mickey Mouse game...I've beaten it a few times, and it was an okay game at the time. You play as Mickey and Minnie (either one player or co-op) and fight a boss at the end of every level.  Maybe I'll give more details on any upcoming Reminisce posts.

No comments: