CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dissidia FF on Jan. 12: Destiny Odyssey I

I wanted to play Dissidia Final Fantasy on Tuesday because Tuesday is my "Bonus Day."  I thought I'd try Destiny Odyssey I (and play as the Warrior of Light from FFI) and then a few Quick Battles afterwards.  But it turned out I only had time for half of the Warrior of Light's part of the story mode.
     I didn't expect myself to play through these levels perfectly the first time around.  Even with the strategy guide near me, the battles were still difficult.  What made it harder was that I kept forgetting to customize the Warrior of Light whenever I go to an opponent that has higher difficulty.  I especially had a hard time in Destiny Odyssey I-3, where the first two battles I had to retry around 20 times, thus subtracting 10 story points each retry.  That sucks.  And I'm mad at Sepiroth because I never win the first time.  He fights fierce.  He's not nice to Warrior of Light. >:(
     I left off after the battle with Ultimecia in DO I-3.  I currently have 3 Destiny Points left.  I don't think I gained another DP from the other battle I had to retry 20 times.  Which was it?  I think it was against Cecil's brother.  How many villains look like Garland?  Jeez.  Anyway, the next time I get to this game, I am going to do the quick battles, because I need to practice fighting more, still.  Maybe with the Warrior of Light; last time it was mostly adorable Zidane.
     I want Kuja to be the first villain I unlock after finishing DO I.  I wouldn't know how his voice sounds, so I am curious about it.  He's a difficult opponent as well.  He went "Trance" on Warrior of Light and kicked his ass.  Nekkid furry Kuja o__0;; .  Which reminds me, there is also nekkid furry Zidane too o__O;; when he is in his EX Mode.  Like I said, partial nudity (?).
     Next I'll play some Quick Battles and an Arcade Mode game to get some EXP and PP.   But I also need to move on in Crisis Core very soon.

No comments: