CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Friday, January 22, 2010

Dissidia on Jan. 19

During the five-day rainy thunderstorms happening in Southern California, I wasn't able to get online the entire time.  Now that the storms are overwith, or nearly so, I can catch up on Cyborg Haven.

Cloud, Squall, and the tailed Zidane

First off, I returned to Dissidia Final Fantasy in the Destiny Odyssey I-3 this past Tuesday close to 8pm.  I also wanted to at least start Destiny Odyssey IX and give myself a break with an easier difficulty level of three stars (instead of five stars like Warrior of Light). I got Mognet Mail too :)   Unfortunately I had to start from the beginning of I-3, but that's okay.  I did better on the battles after having gone through them the first time.  Ultimecia is a b****.  "She's such an a**" I said after losing some battles against her.  Cloud of Darkness is worse in Destiny Odyssey I-4.  At least 60+ times I retried, and I wasted time, around an hour doing this.  I mean, it was my Bonus Day!  I could have kept all those EXP and leveled up, but no, Cloud of Darkness (the fake one) had to be a b**** too!   So I charge the PSP battery while I had dinner and rested my thumbs.

11:15pm I started Destiny Odyssey IX to take a break.  So lotsa Zidane!!  I got stuck on IX-2 because Zidane was level 7 and the battle piece was level 15, and that's not fair.  I was wondering why Zidane kept saying things like "Maybe this isn't a good idea?"  Because his level wasn't high enough to last that battle.  Who was it again?  So I'm basically stuck in IX-2.  Then I decided well, the best thing to do in a situation like this is to play some Quick Battles and level up my favorite characters that way.  I won't have to worry about losing Destiny Points or whatever, missing  DP chances.  I'm glad I get PP no matter what; that was how I was able to get from 2400 PP to 3100 PP so quickly, cuz I kept losing to the wrong opponents.
Zidane is so fun to play because he's fast. : D
I had Zidane fight against Tidus, then Cecil, and then I battled as Cloud versus Squall a few times.
Jeez, Zidane is called so many  simian names: Monkey, Chimp (chimps don't have tails, they're APES), Baboon, Monkey again.  Poor Zidane.

No comments: