On Thursday with my parents and my sister, I saw the Avatar movie at the Winnetka Stadium 21. Pacific Theaters is the best, in my opinion. Loved the movie, loved it, loved it, loooooooved it!! Go see it! In 3-D, if possible! It blew me away.
I dunno if I am going to play Avatar: The Game. I might rent it, for the Wii. Playstation the Official Magazine and Nindento Power both didn't like it too much. I believe it's worth a try, but I'm buried under Square-Enix goodness for now, so it will have to wait. I'd root for the Na'vi, personally.
Best New Comic Book Covers of the Week by Frank Miller, Fabrizio De
Tommaso, Alex Ross, More
-
Nice-looking covers of books out this Wednesday.
Batman #13 (Frank Miller Dark Knights Return 40th Anniversary Variant) by
Frank Miller
Absolute Super...
15 hours ago



No comments:
Post a Comment