CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Crisis Core on Jan 5th

So I played Crisis Core on Tuesday night and I played deeper into the story.  I knew it... I reached the part when Sephiroth goes mad and reads about the Jenova Projects and burns down Nibelheim.  So not too much new happened because I saw this in Cloud's Past and another part in FFVII.
     I played only for an hour because the green light was flashing on my PSP, which meant the next time I saved I'd have to stop playing.  It took me a half hour or more to find a save point, so I was getting scared and yelling at Zack to run run run!!  I even escaped a couple of battles in the Mt. Nibel Trail.  Luckily there was a save point at the end of the trail.  Then I saved and quit the game.  I have to recharge the battery -_- .

No comments: