CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Crisis Core on Jan. 1 (and into the next day)

Last NiGHTS (I mean, last night ^.^;;), I wanted to play a level-up session on Crisis Core and then play a few Quick Battles as Zidane in Dissidia Final Fantasy for a half hour afterwards.  I did bring Zack up to Level 39 and got more gil and items, which I am happy about, and new Thundara and Osmose materia.  Within this session I decided to play one more mission, the Master Tonnberry mission, and it took almost another half hour to finish!  Those Tonnberries are tough little guys (are they turtle fish, or what?  They're turtles with fish tails...I almost think twice about killing them because they are cute, but they can kick Zack's butt very quickly and they are mean, so I'm like, Why not?  Slice they a$$es!!)  Zack gets a lot of gil for each one he gets.  I made sure I explored the cave thoroughly because there are other treats to look for, like materia or an X-Potion.  I think I found a Phoenix Down too.  I have very few of those.
    I ended up not playing Dissidia with Zidane =(  because it was 12:30am and I already played CC:FFVII for 30 minutes more than I wanted to (so total: an hour and fourty minutes or so.  It was that darn Tonnberry mission!!  ARGH...).  I try to limit the amount of time I spend on the PSP so the battery power doesn't run out so fast.  I even had to skip some of the small little scenes during the DMW because those take battery power too.  I watched a few of them that I didn't see before to the end.  [Sigh]...

No comments: