CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyborg Haven Update

     I have moved Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier from "Video Games I am Looking Forward To," to the list "Video Games I Have Yet to Finish".
     I also added Noctis from Final Fantasy Versus XIII to my list "My Top 9 Favorite Video Game Characters."  (It's Top 9 instead of Top 8 now.)
     In addition I also added a calander gadget for Cyborg Haven.  I placed it just above my About Me section.  If anyone wants to see how long ago my posts were from or the date that I played a game I blogged about, you can check by clicking on the month (or to know which month, click on the year and then the month to see exactly how long ago an [event] happened.)

    And now it's off to NiGHTS Community!   ;D

Edit Dec. 4th:  I added Jak as #7 to my list of Top 10 Favorite Video Game Characters.  I had to.

No comments: