CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I GOT MY Jak and Daxter GAME!!!!

I would have posted this earlier, but I wanted it to be separate from the "Dreams" label of Cyborg Haven.

     But yes.  Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier DID arrive in the mail today!!  It was a little after 4:30pm.
     I was in my sister's bedroom while she worked on one of her YouTube projects, and I heard a sound outside that I was certain was a UPS truck.  Then I spotted it from the window in the bedroom.  I thought to myself, "Would that be for me??"  and then "Nah, it might be too soon."  But then I saw a shadow move down the side of the front lawn (there was still some sunlight on the ground for a little while) and so I thought "Maybe it is for me, but maybe it might've been a bird flying...?"
    Then I heard the doorbell ring. IIIIII knoooow whaaaaaat it iiiiiiiiiiiis!!
    I went to the front door and opened it, and sure enough, it was a package for me from GameStop.  I felt around it and realized it contained both the game and the strategy guide inside.  YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!  
    So did my dream fortell that I'd be getting the game today?  Or is it that my unconscious mind has ESP?  I am always fascinated about how this stuff works.
     I already peeked at the strategy guide.  It looks fun and simple to use.  It has controls for the PS2 and the PSP in the same guide.  I was very giddy for the next two hours after finding the package at my front door.  I'm certainly looking forward to playing this game.  I know I'll like it, cuz it's Jak and Daxter.  I am planning to play the game very soon after I finish my second run on Jak 3.  Or, if I can't wait that long... *,^

     I should really return to playing Jak X too.  I lost the data to that game when I accidentally corrupted the memory card that had it.  And I love that cool rock music...and Jak's nose. <3 

No comments: