CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

NiGHTS crazy!!

Hi everyone!
     First some news...I joined NiGHTS Community at NiD.com!!! For weeks I was wondering when I should join, because for a long while now (uh, actually since June) I wanted to officially be part of a large group of NiGHTS fans.  When I went around YouTube that time, I watched fan-made videos, most of them slide-shows and a few fan-made flash animated pieces.  I discovered that, wow, I'm not the only NiGHTS fan in the whole world.  No matter how many times I tell my sister how great NiGHTS is, she doesn't care.  Well, I shouldve joined the NiGHTS Community a long time ago.  It's just that I didn't know about NiGHTS into Dreams.com until mid-summer.The fan base is growing ^.^ 
     I'm still trying to set up my avatar and profile pages.

Now for my personal gaming news:
     On November 22, I returned to playing NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams.  I wanted to improve my scoring for the Delight City Nightopia, the second mission called "Neon City Battle."  I only earned as good as a "C" in that mission.  I love the music in Neon City Battle :)  A lot of the music in this game makes me wanna dance, and then I feel so giddy!  Ack, I know I can do better than a C in that mission; I just need to use trial and error to not...get...lost.  The level is a maze.  Phew.
     After that, I wanted to improve the score for the Chase Mission in Delight City.  But I forgot that it starts out with Reala talking to NiGHTS, and then they battle!!  Yay, lots of Reala!  It's always so interesting when Reala talks to NiGHTS, cuz that means he's going to make NiGHTS mad,  Nyaw (well, Reala doesn't have a gender either, but he sounds male to me.  NiGHTS on the other hand...;] ).
     Then I went to My Dream.  It was noisy.  I have 30+ Nightopians in there, and at any given time, 50% of them are f*****g singing.  It's those darn musical boxes.  There's several of them, so many of these little guys are bound to bump into one of them, activate the music, and start singing. It's only cute when one or two are singing at a time.  But 10 or more...ergh!!
     Finally, I tried my hand at the final battle, on Helen's side of the story. I had to so the chase mission for Bellbridge first, and THEN its the fight.  I learned that Wizeman has three large circles behind him, and that means three hits.  During the battle, NiGHTS must be a Dolphin in the water, a rocket in outer space, and a Dragon in the area with the fake Wizemans.  I actually(and finally) made it using the Dragon in outer space and the Rocket in the fake Wizeman part.  With 2 SECONDS TO SPARE!!  I remember saying when I had 20 seconds left, that "I don't think I'm gonna make it."  But part of me didn't want to give up just yet, I knew what I had to do.  Those 130 seconds go by fast.

No comments: