CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Gaming Variety

You're probably wondering why I take too long to finish games like Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, or Sonic Unleashed.
     I don't stick to only one game to play.  I like to switch between several, because I like variety that way.  I like to have a choice; when I feel "Cloudy" then I get back to Crisis Core or the orignal FFVII, or I might be in a Sonic mood after reading the Archie Sonic the Hedgehog comic books, and then I'll play Sonic Unleashed (or in a "Classic Sonic" mood and play his old-school SEGA Genesis titles).  NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams is still in the SEGA universe and, it's a fun and addictive game that I can play for 2:30 hours at a time.  And I love the NiGHTSy music; I dance to the music from the Bellbridge chase mission ("Dreams Dreams") whenever I get the chance.  I'm always giddy and cheerful after playing NiGHTS.
     I go to the Jak and Daxter series whenever I feel like getting to a platforming game.  Plus there's some jumping and punching and shooting and comedy (a la Daxter mind you) and best of all, Jak.  Oh, of course, there is also Jak X, a combat racing game in the Jak and Daxter world.  If I feel like racing, then that is the best racing game I have in my collection.  Come to think of it, it's the only racing game in my collection.  o.0
     [Sigh]  I'll start Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier next time.  I's be NiGHTS crazy for a long while now.  *,*  

No comments: