CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Jak 3 on November 5th

I usually update Cyborg Haven on Mondays but I seem to be a day late.     
     I played Jak 3 the past Thursday night, and I only ended up completing one mission, which was "Beat the Pillar Ring Challanges."  The next mission I have to complete is called "Find Hellcat Fighter."  But it was nighttime (in my world, not necessarily Jak 3's world) so I just wanted to play it light and focus on collecting more Metal-Head skull gems and, especially, the all-important Precursor Orbs.  I'm back on the water side of Haven City, where it is easier to find the Metal-Heads that still have the skull-gems.   There is also a good number of Precursor Orbs that are in this side of Haven City, up on those towers.  (If anyone requests it, I can give a tip on how to get to those Precursor Orbs). 

My Notable comments while playing:

  • "I'm gonna show the Precursor Statue that I am worthy of punching his nose by beating this Pillar Ring Challenge."
  • After I finished all the ring challenges: "I did it!  I'm worthy of punching his nose!   Yaayyyyyy!  Trial and error, baby,...trial, and error!"  (Remembered that the way I said this was reminiscent of the way Daxter said his line in Jak 3, "Fish in the barrel, Jak!  Fish  in the barrel."  And then Jak raises his eyebrows twice in that adoralbe way...at Torn??)


   

No comments: