CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dreams and fortune telling...?

Once again, I had nice video game-related dreams.
Both NiGHTS...and Jak.
     The first one is the one with NiGHTS.  In fact, Reala was there too!  It was a NiGHTS calendar!!!!  And I need a new calendar!   Well, anyway...Reala looked a lot like the way he's been drawn in much of the fan-art I've seen in DA and NiD.com.  Long black hair, sky-blue skin...kinda like the Dark Magician of Black Chaos from the first Yu-Gi-Oh! series, eh?  I think Reala was in most of the calendar's months.  And of course, the all-adorable NiGHTS made it to my dreams, and I squeal <3 <3 <3 <3

     The second dream was that I received Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier in the mail.  Wow that was quick!  And when did I order it?  The tenth?  Lemme tell you what happened in this dream.  I started playing it, and I don't remember seeing Daxter (maybe my unconscious mind doesn't care much about that orange fuzzball, except that he is 98% of the comic relief in the Jak and Daxter games).  However, there was one level where Jak had to jump up and climb parts of a mountain.  In fact, the gameplay was much like the original Jak and Daxter, and he didn't have any guns with him.  And get this:  the music that was playing in that area was the classic Super Mario Brothers' "underground pipe" level.  Ya know, the one with the blue bricks?  That was weird.  What did that have to do with Jak and Daxter? (starts to sing the song):

Duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh...duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh...
Duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh...duh nuh duh nuh duh nuh...
Doodoodoodoot doot doot doot doot doot do do do do do do do do do

     Do dreams tell the future?  I believe so.  I mean, not all the time.  But I knew that the new Jak and Daxter game was coming soon in the mail, so just the fact that I dreamed about it means it's on my mind.  I wondered, is the game and strategy guide going to arrive today?  Tomorrow?  Friday?  Next week...?

No comments: