CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Two more funny Sonic videos on You Tube

Ho HOOOOOOO HAHA HA HA!!!!
  I haven't played a game for a while, unfortunately.  But I do have a couple of recommendations of You Tube videos that are video game related.  Of course, Sonic the Hedgehog again.  I was thinking about the song that was featured on these two videos and it's annoying me but then I laugh.  For those who played Sonic the Hedgehog 3, this will bring back memories AND make ya laugh.  I think they are both entertaining.

Sonic Shorts: Knuckles Sings

You are no longer allowed to enjoy life.

   I don't see why the second video is titled the way it is.  But regardless, see the Sonic Shorts: Knuckes Sings video first, since that one is the original.  Read the info on the video to learn the story behind the making of it.  The second video is the first video with the audio and video both altered.  I have perfect pitch, so hearing the original audio and then hearing the altered audio... I have to try to quiet my laughing so I can hear the rest of it!  As for the visual...well, see for yourself.  ;)

No comments: