CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Vincent Valentine B-Day October 13th :)



Gosh darnit, I'm late.  I wanted to do this on the actual October 13th this past Tuesday but other things got in the way, so I'll do this now before too many days pass by:
     Happy  Be-lated Birthday, Vincent Valentine!  ^,^
     Sorry, I had to do that.  He's my #2 Final Fantasy character so I have a thing for remembering stuff like this.  He's cool and he's a bad-ass:
  • wearing that long red cape that's ripped on the ends (one reason why I want to crossplay as him someday),
  • wearing gold-colored steel hand armor,
  • gold-colored steel shoe armor,
  • the Cerberus gun that shoots three bullets at a time,
  • he has red eyes,
  • his body was experimented on by mad scientist Professor Hojo,
  • he wants revenge,
  • he's a man with inner torture because of his "sins", which is also why he is hardly smiling at all (awww...),
  • his Chaos form (he really looks like a vampire here; check this out, it's the first image on the webpage),
  • voice actor Steve Blum lending him his voice,
  • he's Vincent Valentine!
Too bad I wasn't blogging in August; I could have given Cloud Strife a post about him on his birthday.  But then I'd be seen as crazy or worse.  I'd write paragraph after paragraph after paragraph... (lol?)
     And for those fans who remember Vincent for being the intriuging character that he is rather than for the gameplay in Dirge of Cerberus: FFVII, I applaud you. 

1 comment:

Ken Tibbs said...

*Checks FF VII manual......* LOL. I never paid any attention to that after all these years...