CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Friday, October 2, 2009

Crisis Core...again...

Sigh...
     A week ago I played Crisis Core again to play the side missions.  I played for one hour, and I got sleepy in the middle of one of the missions.  Usually I am not sleepy when I play this game, but it was after a busy day and I didn't think it was a bad idea to relax with a favorite game.  When it gets to the point when I make Zack use Cura twice accidentally, or don't defend or use Barrier when I need him to, that is a sign that maybe it's not the right time to play this game.
     I'm not tired of the game at all.  Maybe I should return to another game though, to take a break from it.  I haven't played NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams for a long while, or even Sonic Unleashed.  Ha ha...Sega.

No comments: