CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Monday, October 19, 2009

Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier on G4tv.com

The date for the release of Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier is getting closer!  YAAAAAYYYYY!!!

     When I went to check out info on the game at Amazon.com, I found out from there that the release date was on Oct. 31st.  Which is Halloween night.  That was ridiculous, usually new releases of music and DVDs, maybe books too, are on a Tuesday while the 31st of October is on a Saturday.
     I knew it would change.  It would have to be a supposed release date.  So I went to G4TV.com, a video game website I can visit now that the actual G4 TV network is mostly airing Cops and Cheaters and Ninja Warrior. (X-Play and maybe Attack of the Show are the only shows that even mention video games.)  I looked up Jak and Daxter: TLF and I found an article on the PSP version for the game.  Here is the link for a hands-on preview by a G4 TV staff member:
G4TV.com Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier Hands-On Preview
     I know many Jak and Daxter fans have been waiting for a new title.  I have, especially.  Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy was my very first Playstation 2 video game, and I learned all the controller's buttons with it, and the game was so colorful and fun.  (I should do a Reminisce on this game...)
     Anyway, now I know for sure that October 31st is too early for a release date of the latest game in the series, but G4TV.com says it's now on November 3, which is a Tuesday (and now it makes more sense, doesn't it?).
     Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!! :D

No comments: