CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Decision about Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier

Earlier today I just got my December issue of Playstation the Official Magazine in the mail (and sexy Bayonetta is on the front cover…but it’s just an advertisement, not a cover feature :'(  ).  In this issue I came across a preview of one of my most anticipated titles Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier.  I squeal. :D

     But reading the preview helped me make a particular decision about this game; that I want to get the Playstation2 version, rather than the PSP version. Why? Cuz I don’t want to worry about the PSP’s battery power when I think I might be playing this game for about two-and-a-half hours at a time. That’s an average amount of time that I spend on the PS2. I’d have to limit my time on the PSP for no longer than an hour and a half average (for Sonic Rivals 2, I have enough patience to give it 45 minutes). I will have Dissidia: Final Fantasy to eventually get for the portable unit and still, there is also that Sonic Rivals 2 and some of the old retro games like Ristar and Vector Man from the SEGA Genesis Collection.

     Heh…^.^;; I only got to those two older games once ever. They are fun, though. I gotta get back to ‘em. Maybe because Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII is my go-to game for the portable unit. And then hopefully when the price of Dissidia is lowered, so will that game be my next Final Fantasy goodness.
     Anyway, I am used to playing the Jak and Daxter series on the TV screen, so I'd rather go with the tried and true after all.

No comments: