CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Playing Jak 3

     On Saturday I returned to playing Jak 3. The game indicated that I was done with 60% of it already. That's much sooner than the first time I played it.
     Anyway, I put Jak through hell on three-and-a-half "missions":  Break Barrier with Blast Bot (after which he received the Peace Maker gun), Race for More Artifacts, Defend Spargus' Front Gate, and Take Out Marauder Stronghold.  Before this, I tried one of the side missions, a racing time attack against Kleiver's time record. I tried again and again and my thumb became sore keeping it on the X button all the time.
     Well, the last three missions mentioned above all needed a Dune Buggy to do the tasks Jak was asked to do, and I said,"Again with the dune buggies?" Geez, my thumb needed a break (and so did the X button, right?).  I'm really going to enjoy the missions where I make Jak run around and shoot stuff rather than drive a dune buggy in a desert.  I had to stop in the middle of the last mission of this gaming session because my thumbs had enough and I was already frustrated and cranky.  And hungry; hey, that explains it!   It was after 4:30pm  and lunch wasn't in my belly yet.  Ha haa?
Sigh. :<   I still love this game, though. :)
     Waiiiiting for Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier...

No comments: