CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Friday, October 2, 2009

My favorite NiGHTS:Journey of Dreams level

I'm a big NiGHTS fan and I have yet to write anything NiGHTS related in Cyborg Haven.  So here's one. :D

  My favorite level of NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams is the one in Helen's side of the game, the level in Memory Forest when NiGHTS plays music by flying into the musical notes.  The notes play a version of "Dreams Dreams"  ( I wouldn't have known the title of this song had it not been for NiGHTS into Dreams.com before the site reconstruction).  I've played this level enough times that I went from a "D" to a "C" to finally a "B" grade for the level.  I think it's so adorable when NiGHTS smiles at the screen after the level is done, as if saying "You did it!"   Afterwards, you can hear the notes play perfectly how the melody really goes.  That's how I improved my timing; I had to either make NiGHTS fly faster or slow down so the notes matches the right timing. 
     After at least 5 seconds of getting the notes/timing right, the little Nightopians fly near NiGHTS and sing along with the song.  I almost cried, I was so happy the first time it happened!  I'm always really happy when I play this game.  Then I need to play it more, maybe even finish it if Wizeman will stop being an ass.  <.<

2 comments:

Mischievous Lumi said...

NiGHTS is a pretty cool game, I remember the creator of Mario, Cooking Mama, Pikmin, and Legend of Zelda wished he thought of the idea behind NiGHTS.

Amethyst Anne said...

We have creator Mr. Yuji Naka to thank for NiGHTS and Sonic. Sonic and NiGHTS are both characters anyone can love. :) They have colorful, positive personalities.