CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Zack Fair Running Around...The Wagon Episode (spoilers?)

Running...running...and running again...
     Today I played Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII from 12:45 to 2:30 in the afternoon.  In the story I left off with Zack trying to find two more materials for the "flower wagon" he'd make with Aerith (I thought it was spelled "Aeris", like in the original game.  Now instead of Aeris it's Aerith. It never ends...).  Those materials are the worn tires and the instruction manual for building a wagon.  I thought the tires would have to be in the Shinra Building's Exhibit room, where there are a few vehicles on display.  Where are they, where are they?   Where are those tires?  There wasn't any store selling just tires or materials for a car, right?  I made Zack run all over the place; the Shinra Building, Sector 5 Slums, everywhere there.
     Finally I did find the 'worn tires'; in Loveless in Section 8 this man stands by an old car and seems to be waiting, and I had Zack go up to him, and wouldn't I know it, I came to the right person.  Ha, some items are either lying around or otherwise have to be aqcuired by talking to someone who might know something.  So the man gave Zack the tires, and then the little boy who was helping Zack find the wagon materials comes back and says he has the instructions.  Then he says he doesn't have it, and must have left it somewhere.  Ohh no!
Sigh...more running around for Zack :O
      But Zack is Zack, so he can run during the whole game without stopping if I make him. ^,^   Soon, I kinda figured I'd have to return to the Sector 5 Slums if the boy left the instructions there (and that's his home).  It's less frustrating for me if I know where to go; otherwise I'm making Zack run without aim.  When Zack does find the instructions, he can go back to Aerith and start that wagon.  Then soon, leave it to Sephiroth to spoil Zack's little break.  He's just a phone call away.  Poor Zack...  I won't disclose the details of Sephiroth's call here.  I probably shouldn't.
     Oh well, at least I'm moving along in the game a little more.  Know I know how Aeris Aerith started selling flowers. I might play through a few of the side missions the next time I get to Crisis Core, to level up, get gil, materia, and um...make Zack run.  I dunno what is the highest level Zack can reach in this game, but it wouldn't hurt to be prepared for what may happen later.

No comments: