CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Monday, August 2, 2010

Mega Man X3 is finished; MMX 4 coming soon...

It took a grueling 20-22 hours (total, not all at once, mind you) spent on the battles against Sigma, but my sister finally got through it and finished Mega Man X3 last night.  She REALLY REALLY REALLY wants to watch the anime scenes in X4.  We know that the anime in this next game is from the 1990s, but it's still so cool, it's Mega Man X anime!!!

She couldn't wait and she started the game and played through the intro stage.  I was afraid she was going to hog this game from me too   0.o  .   But we are sharing the Mega Man X Collection, so it's fair that I let her play some of the game.  In a few days I'll be playing the game myself.  What's so cool is, you can play the game as either X or Zero!  I'll start with X because he's the main character.  I'll bet Sis wants to play as Zero, so maybe I'll let her do that.  I don't know if both characters have to be played to get to the final stages or not.  Some games are like that, such as the Hero Story and the Dark Story from Sonic Adventure 2  in order to get to the final chapter. 

I'm looking at Tuesday or Wednesday.  I'll write about the different feel Mega Man X4 has (it definitely has it.  The graphics are 32-bit instead of 16-bit, and X has newly-added vocalization).  So there will be new music, a new dialouge format, and the menu screen and one or two other new things.

And I know, I know, I still have to finish that darn Crisis Core.  I did say I was going to finish it by the end of July, didn't I.  Aw man.  I need to charge the battery of my PSP for that, though.  It might take one more session to finish it, or it might take two more.  Darn it, I don't wanna cry...

No comments: