CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Kuja is up two more levels in Dissidia

I played Dissidia: Final Fantasy on Saturday afternoon.  Since I haven't played the game for a while, one of the Moggles gave me 300PP and a Mog's Amulet through the Mognet.  Then I had to play a few Quick Battles with Firion to get used to the controls again.  I was so out of practice, I sucked at playing the first several battles.

I realized my favorite Dissidia villian, Kuja from FFIX, was only at level 2, so I decided to level him up.  Gosh, it is hard to play as him because he only has short distance and long distance attacks.  There aren't attacks that easily go right up to the opponent.  I made a big mistake of having Kuja fight against that brutal Sephiroth, and I won in only one of the three times.  Sheesh.  Sephiroth's so mean.  He didn't give me a break in between attacks sometimes, and before I knew it, Kuja's Bravery Points was at BREAK.   So then I had Kuja fight against Squall in The Rift stage to have a bit of an easier time.  Squall is mean too.  I try not to set up the Quick Battles at an easy difficulty because I like to have a challenging  fight.  Then that way the experience points that my fighter earns are worth it.

Then I got frustrated so I watched all the scenes from Cloud's Destiny Odyssey VII.  It cheered me up.  I like Cloud's awkward dialogue with his battle pals.  Steve Burton is the perfect voice for him.  I cannot hear  Cloud having any other voice.  =P 

Anyway, now Kuja is level 4, from 2.  He should've been at least level 6, if   I    didn't    lose   those   battles   against   Sephiroth!!

No comments: