CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Monday, August 30, 2010

Video Games I Haven’t Played in a Long While That I Should Return To

The Mega Man X Collection has been taking up a lot of time that I'd otherwise spend on the other video games I play.  That's the problem with having several video games to beat; I spend time on one so much that the others are neglected.  So here is a list of the games of which I've been meaning to play also, if it weren't for that robo-duo Mega Man X and Zero:


Sonic Unleashed (the latest Sonic game I have)

Final Fantasy XII (I’m supposed to be in the Stilshrine of Miriam now…)

Sonic Rivals 2 (Stupid elusive Chao…stupid Sonic…LET SHADOW WIN!!)

NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams (Why do I neglect NiGHTS so?)

Devil May Cry 4 (Yeah…because I only played one session on it.)

Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier (uh, yeah…this game too)

:P

No comments: