CYBORG HAVEN 2.0

CYBORG HAVEN 2.0
5 YEARS ON THE INTERNET

Saturday, August 21, 2010

My YouTube Channel Is Set Up!

Hey guys, my You Tube channel is ready.  I haven't uploaded videos yet; I have an idea what may be the first two of my own videos.  My Plush Cloud doesn't have a nose, and I plan to make fun of that.  I should also hope to upload videos as well, maybe a video reaction to a playing session of a video game.  I'll see.

Meanwhile, I have a few videos that I "favorited."  You can see what they are at this link.  I will also have my You Tube Channel available as a special link on the side bar of Cyborg Haven, under "My Other Personal Websites."  There will be many more favorites coming up.  I know I have a lot, I just didn't have a You Tube account earlier to show/list them.

No comments: